Skip to content
Contexta

Talk to Us About Contexta.

Tell us what you need help with and the AI tools your team uses.

Company Details

Contexta is owned and operated by ELab Limited, New Zealand.

We use your details to reply to your enquiry. Please don’t include passwords, API keys or confidential documents. Read how we handle your information.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I try Contexta before contacting you?

Yes. Use the website skill builder or start a free Individual workspace. Neither needs a card.

What should I include in an Enterprise enquiry?

Tell us roughly how many people need access, which AI products they use and any administration or security requirements you want to discuss.

Where do I send a support question?

Choose Support in the enquiry form. Include the AI product you use, the step you reached and the error message you saw.

How do I report a security issue?

Email security@elab.co.nz with what you found, where you found it and the steps to reproduce it. For general questions about how we handle data, choose Security and data in the enquiry form.

You Can Try the Builder Now.

Create or improve a skill while you explore Contexta.